Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Facing Your Fear
- My Brain is like Minecraft
- Empyrean, A Science Fiction Adventure, is Now Available in E-book and Paperback!
- Fairy Tale Redux: A Short Story is now Live!
- Discovery- Part 2
- Cover Reveal for Dead Ringer by Sarah Fox
- My Happiness Resolutions
- Lots of Changes, Old Max, Lots of Changes…
- TV Gods Anthology is Available!
Tag Archives: The wisdom of Grandpas
“Well now, that’s a big question,” the Grandpa answered slowly. “One of those questions that have more than one answer.”
The little girl’s brown knit into weaves and folds. She considered this as she studied her Grandfather’s serene profile.
“How could there be more than one answer? Isn’t there only one right answer?”
“There’s hardly ever just one right answer to any question in the world.”