Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Facing Your Fear
- My Brain is like Minecraft
- Empyrean, A Science Fiction Adventure, is Now Available in E-book and Paperback!
- Fairy Tale Redux: A Short Story is now Live!
- Discovery- Part 2
- Cover Reveal for Dead Ringer by Sarah Fox
- My Happiness Resolutions
- Lots of Changes, Old Max, Lots of Changes…
- TV Gods Anthology is Available!
Tag Archives: Happiness Resolutions
I know, I know, it’s not even the New Year. Why am I talking about resolutions? Well, I read a book recently titled Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin. Parts of the book I really enjoyed, other parts I glossed over, but ultimately I was inspired to write my own happiness resolutions. A few of them are things that I already do which are closer to personal truths, things I want to continue to make priorities because I know they make me and my family happy. Others are challenges to myself.