Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Empyrean, A Science Fiction Adventure, is Now Available in E-book and Paperback!
- Fairy Tale Redux: A Short Story is now Live!
- Discovery- Part 2
- Cover Reveal for Dead Ringer by Sarah Fox
- My Happiness Resolutions
- Lots of Changes, Old Max, Lots of Changes…
- TV Gods Anthology is Available!
- Putting Down Roots: Life Lessons from the Moso Bamboo
- Take a Pill
Tag Archives: ADHD
Growing up, this was an expression people used in jest. It started with some variation of, “Dude, take a chill pill.” and eventually was reduced to simply, “Take a pill.” Unfortunately, someone, or perhaps many someones, seem to have taken this to heart.
I work as a pediatric speech-language pathologist. My caseload is comprised of children from one to five years old and I am alarmed by the number of children on my caseload who are taking prescription medication for A.D.H.D. I decided to do a bit of research… Continue reading