Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Facing Your Fear
- My Brain is like Minecraft
- Empyrean, A Science Fiction Adventure, is Now Available in E-book and Paperback!
- Fairy Tale Redux: A Short Story is now Live!
- Discovery- Part 2
- Cover Reveal for Dead Ringer by Sarah Fox
- My Happiness Resolutions
- Lots of Changes, Old Max, Lots of Changes…
- TV Gods Anthology is Available!
Tag Archives: 2014
Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? Honestly, most years I don’t. There have been a few that I have, and I always like the idea of making changes or new commitments with the new year. Most of the time though I feel like a) I’m already doing all the things I really want or think I really need to be doing or b) I’m already over-committed and if I add one more thing I’ll never stick with it. Sound familiar?
Well, this year I decided I’d make one resolution. Continue reading →