Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Trilogy is Complete! Also, MORE BOOKS!
- Cover Reveal for Empyrean’s Fall
- Facing Your Fear
- My Brain is like Minecraft
- Empyrean, A Science Fiction Adventure, is Now Available in E-book and Paperback!
- Fairy Tale Redux: A Short Story is now Live!
- Discovery- Part 2
- Cover Reveal for Dead Ringer by Sarah Fox
- My Happiness Resolutions
Tag Archives: taking the leap
Well, it’s been a little over three months since I published my first novel. Before releasing my book, I was so afraid of so many things. I was afraid of tackling the entire project by myself (the cover, the formatting, the editing, the marketing). I was afraid of making some huge mistake that I could never recover from. I was afraid there would be reviewers waiting to shred my book to pieces.
You know what I’ve encountered? Continue reading