Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- GUTTED is AVAILABLE NOW
- The Trilogy is Complete! Also, MORE BOOKS!
- Cover Reveal for Empyrean’s Fall
- Facing Your Fear
- My Brain is like Minecraft
- Empyrean, A Science Fiction Adventure, is Now Available in E-book and Paperback!
- Fairy Tale Redux: A Short Story is now Live!
- Discovery- Part 2
- Cover Reveal for Dead Ringer by Sarah Fox
Tag Archives: Science Fiction and Fantasy
I can’t think of a better way to start the new year than with the release of my first science fiction novel. Empyrean is now available in e-book and paperback! Here is the link: Empyrean on Amazon
I have been tagged by Andi Cumbo in The Next Big Thing meme. You can read about Andi’s Work In Progress (WIP) on her blog andilit.com. The rules for this meme are:
1) Answer the ten questions below
2) Tag five more people to share about their WIP
1. What is the title of your WIP?
I actually have three “works in progress”. Two of them are completed manuscripts and one is in the very early stages of development (I’m on chapter eight of the rough draft) and is the one I refer to on my page or in writing groups as my WIP, but for the purpose of this blog I’ll discuss the two complete ones for now…clear as mud? Great. Here we go.
1. Empyrean (which I’ve shared the most about)
I’m excited to introduce you to friend and YA Fantasy writer Rachel Horwitz! Rachel manages a craft-focused blog and You Are What You Write, and is also active on twitter @rachelhwrites. She’s a wonderful person, a great supporter, and has an impressive never-give-up attitude. She’s also a pretty great writer, as you shall soon discover! Enjoy Rachel’s original science fiction short, and let her know what you think in the comments!
With just one word, it was all over. Any beliefs I once held crumbled in my fingers as I passed the lock of hair over to the doctor. “It doesn’t make sense to keep it,” people told me. Of course, I knew that. It wouldn’t bring him back. But it was the smallest, most cherished connection to him that remained. And I wasn’t giving it up for just anything. Continue reading