Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- GUTTED is AVAILABLE NOW
- The Trilogy is Complete! Also, MORE BOOKS!
- Cover Reveal for Empyrean’s Fall
- Facing Your Fear
- My Brain is like Minecraft
- Empyrean, A Science Fiction Adventure, is Now Available in E-book and Paperback!
- Fairy Tale Redux: A Short Story is now Live!
- Discovery- Part 2
- Cover Reveal for Dead Ringer by Sarah Fox
Tag Archives: medicating kids
Growing up, this was an expression people used in jest. It started with some variation of, “Dude, take a chill pill.” and eventually was reduced to simply, “Take a pill.” Unfortunately, someone, or perhaps many someones, seem to have taken this to heart.
I work as a pediatric speech-language pathologist. My caseload is comprised of children from one to five years old and I am alarmed by the number of children on my caseload who are taking prescription medication for A.D.H.D. I decided to do a bit of research… Continue reading