Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Trilogy is Complete! Also, MORE BOOKS!
- Cover Reveal for Empyrean’s Fall
- Facing Your Fear
- My Brain is like Minecraft
- Empyrean, A Science Fiction Adventure, is Now Available in E-book and Paperback!
- Fairy Tale Redux: A Short Story is now Live!
- Discovery- Part 2
- Cover Reveal for Dead Ringer by Sarah Fox
- My Happiness Resolutions
Tag Archives: farm supply sites
This is one of the questions that we are asked most frequently by our friends and by those interested in getting started. The obvious answer is, we drink it. This, of course, is not what they mean. Typically people want to know if we drink the milk straight from the cow, or what do we do with all that milk?
In response to the first of these sub-questions, no, we don’t drink the milk straight from the cow. Some people do, but I guess we maintain enough of a conventional mindset that we are very careful about filtering and chilling our milk. Continue reading
Hamby Dairy Supply (for milking and cheese-making supplies, all things dairy cow)
Hoegger Supply (for milking and cheese-making, all things goat)
Stanpac (for glass jars and caps)
Meyer Hatchery (for baby chicks and chicken supplies)