Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Trilogy is Complete! Also, MORE BOOKS!
- Cover Reveal for Empyrean’s Fall
- Facing Your Fear
- My Brain is like Minecraft
- Empyrean, A Science Fiction Adventure, is Now Available in E-book and Paperback!
- Fairy Tale Redux: A Short Story is now Live!
- Discovery- Part 2
- Cover Reveal for Dead Ringer by Sarah Fox
- My Happiness Resolutions
Tag Archives: Farm Sitting
Last week we had the opportunity to farm sit for some wonderful friends so that they could take a little vacation. I know I’ve mentioned these friends before because we have swapped farms on several occasions. We’ve traded farms at Thanksgiving and Christmas for the past two years as well as watching over things for each other for a weekend here or there throughout the year. It has been such a blessing because as anyone who has ever managed or lived on a farm knows, it’s nearly impossible to get away. You can’t exactly ask just anyone to “please check the mail and, um, could you milk the cow while you’re at it?”